There are some telltale signs that it might be time to sell your house:
- Do you spend every waking moment watching HGTV but your space is wrong for all of those great ideas you want to try?
Does your space not work with your lifestyle?
- Has your family grown? Are you without privacy? Are the children sharing bedrooms? Do you need a guest room?
- Do you have too much space and don’t know what to do with it?
- Do you have a two-story home and you haven’t been upstairs in six months? Or when you have to go upstairs do you stand at the bottom and sigh in frustration? You could find yourself in my position saying, “Honey I will give you $100 to turn off my computer upstairs!”
- Have all of your friends from your neighborhood moved and you miss them?
- Does your current space just not work for you anymore?
It might be time to use your equity to get a new home that fits your current and future needs. A Realtor can help you figure out all the details. Call me today, I’m happy to provide you with all of the information you need to make a decision.